Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Meet JJ

Y’all, today is your lucky day!  Today you get to meet one of the most awesome behind the scenes gals here at Faulkner’s Ranch.  
Meet Jennifer Flint aka JJ!
JJ has been with us for a few years so we thought it was about darn time that y’all get to know her.  Plus, today is her birthday!! What a better day to celebrate JJ than today!

Anyway, we asked her some questions for the old bliggity blog.
Check out here answers right here!


1.  Howdy JJ, can you tell us a little bit about yourself? I have been working at the ranch for nearly 2 years now - I think I'm officially "adopted" into the Faulkner's family?! I'm originally from Saint Louis, MO. I am married and have 4 children (future ranch hands) and we live in Lee's Summit.  I love to exercise and spend time outdoors with the family!

2.  What is your job at Faulkner’s Ranch?  My job at Faulkner's is hard to define - I would say an assistant is probably best. I help support the team - that's what I do best!

3.  What is your favorite/most rewarding part of working at Faulkner’s Ranch?  My favorite and most rewarding part of working at the Ranch is seeing people/customers happy to be here relaxing and having a good time with their friends and family. No matter what the event - field trips, weddings/receptions, picking out a pumpkin - everyone arrives and leaves the ranch happy - and that makes me happy!

4.  You get to work with lot of awesome guests at the ranch so you must have some fun stories.  What is one of your favorites?  We just hosted a wedding reception recently here at the ranch and had a really special moment with the guests. Near the end of the reception, our DJ played "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" - and every guest was on their feet, holding hands, singing and dancing around the barn! They even grabbed our staff members to include in the fun! It was a really special moment to watch a family come together like that in celebration.

5.  What are you looking forward to the most at Faulkner’s Ranch for the rest of 2014?  For 2014, I'm most looking forward to watching the business expand. I've been here for two years - and known the Faulkner's personally for years - and it's amazing to watch their business grow and flourish. They are a wonderful, hard-working family and they love what they do. I am grateful I get to be a part of getting the word out about the Ranch!

6.  Of course, we have to ask...what is your favorite country song?  Ok - the hardest question of them all - but I have to go back to a great party song - "Country Girl, Shake It for Me." It's hard to pick just one - but that always gets the boots on the dance floor!


We are so lucky to have JJ as a part of our Faulkner family!  Happy Birthday, JJ!  You’re the best!

Have a great day, y’all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share With Your Friends!