Today is a very special day. It is Mike Foley's 60th Birthday!
So in honor of his big day, here are few things that you may not know about the birthday boy...
- Mike is our go-to guy. If something needs done, you can count on Mike to do it and do it right! We don't know what we would do without him.
- He is seriously one of the nicest folks in town. He doesn’t know a stranger and always makes time to say hello.
- The man has style! We love seeing what snazzy western attire he will have on.
- He has the key to everything - literally!
- He's an animal lover. This quote reminded us of him: “Animal lovers are a special breed of humans, generous of spirit, full of empathy, perhaps a little prone to sentimentality, and with hearts as big as a cloudless sky.” That is Foley, through and through.
- He's hilarious. Foley always has a fun story to tell that will have you laughing.
This picture is from the Boilermakers Company Picnic in August. This Cadillac was made the same year that he was born, 1954.
We are so lucky to have Mike as a part of our ranch family.
So, please join us in wishing Mike a very, VERY happy birthday!
We love ya, Foley!