It's been awhile since we've shared some stuff over here, but just you wait - we have lots of exciting blogs coming up in the next few weeks!
In the meantime, here are a few things that have been happening around the ranch...
- Last month we wrapped up our Holiday Party Season. We always have a few January parties (a great alternative to the December party if you're already thinking about what your company is going to do next year). These parties were an absolute blast! We can't wait to share our favorite details about them with you, so stay tuned.
- We have been under construction! Our new catering kitchen has taken longer to build than expected, but it is almost done, y'all! We are just putting the finishing touches on it before we give you the big reveal. As of this past week two fryers, a 4-burner stove top, smoker, freezer, fridge, prep tables, and a dishwasher are all installed. Here's a sneak peak of all the stainless steel beauty:
- In January and February we hosted three Barn Warmings. These Open Houses are the perfect opportunity for our brides to see the banquet barn all dressed up, meet some of our favorite vendors, and sample our delicious wedding menu. Plus, we got to show off some of the new projects we've been working on, like this old door turned chalkboard sign up-cycle that will be perfect for wedding season. What do you think?
- Speaking of weddings, we are currently transforming the house on the ranch into a Bridal Changing Cottage. This will be the perfect place for our brides and their wedding parties to get ready the day of. Check out this sweet little detail we just added to it. Cowboy Tim found it at the Greenwood Antique Store for only $15! We just love little treasures like this!
- Winter has been all about the Pony Parties over here. Guests get the full Pony Party experience AND stay warm in our heated Pony Party Barn. The mama's and papa's have been out of this world lately with their creativity. We have so many fun ideas to share with you in the next few weeks. Just check out this amazing cake made by Cami's Cakes in Eudora, KS:
- Did we tell you that we had a new baby?! Meet George. This is really early for a lamb to be born, but don't worry - this little guy is staying nice and cozy in our heated petting farm with its mama and family. And no, you're not mistaken. He is the cutest thing ever.
- We've also been 'sprucin the place up and planted some new trees...
- Oh, and we got some new toys too!
- And last, but not least, we're not jealous that Bob and Marilyn are enjoying some time in Florida.
Nope, not jealous at all.
Anyway, that's what we have been up to. What about you???
Have a great day, y'all!